Skip to content
- Make sure Yama tower is level
- Grind 112g of freshly roasted coffee
- Fill top beaker with 1000g of filtered ice and filtered water
- Set ceramic filter into middle beaker
- Add ground coffee to middle beaker
- Wet paper filter then place on top of ground coffee (do not indent)
- Open water valve to 4 drops every 6 seconds (40 drips a minute)
- Remove middle beaker once brew stops dripping into bottom beaker (about 8 hours)
- Note: Now you have a concentrate! Cut with water (1.5:1) to taste.
- Coffee to Water ratio for 32 oz tower: 11.8g coffee per 100g water
- Coffee: 112g
- Water : 1000g
- Grind: Med. Coarse
- Total Brew Time: 8 hours
- Drip Speed: 40 drips per minute (4 drips every 6 seconds)
- Brew Key: Let the concentrate age for a few days before pouring.
- Requirements: Yama Tower, filter, coffee, filtered water, filtered ice
- Note: Like any quality coffee, taste is influenced by bean, grind and roast. You’ll need to experiment a number of times before you find the perfect cold brew method that fits your palate.
- Note #2: The second image isn’t for a Yama tower, we just liked the pic.